Opera Bus – Leave the Driving to Us!
Chat with friends, save money on gas, and enjoy the scenic ride on an air-conditioned bus to Central City for just $20 per person roundtrip – or try our Boomer Bus package ($95 person/$180 couple) including additional activities and performance tickets. Buses leave from Sports Authority in Glendale and Simms Steakhouse in Lakewood on select Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday matinees. Please note the difference in pick-up times for Boomer Bus and Opera Bus.
Let the Opera Bus driver take the wheel for you at just $20 per person roundtrip (does not include performance ticket). Bus leaves at 10:45 am from Glendale and at 11:15 am from Lakewood on select Wednesday and Sunday matinees. [See Bus Departure details below.]
- Wednesday, July 15 – La Traviata
- Sunday, July 19 – La Traviata
- Wednesday, July 22 – Man of La Mancha
- Sunday, July 26 – Man of La Mancha
Bus tickets may be added to your online order before checkout by clicking “Choose a Different Event.” If you have already purchased your tickets, you may purchase an Opera Bus ticket separately.
Opera Bus Departures
- 10:45 am from Sports Authority in Glendale/Southeast Denver [370 S Colorado Blvd]; bus meets at the back of the lot
- 11:15 am from Simms Steakhouse in Lakewood/Golden [11911 W 6th Ave]; bus meets on the lower parking lot level. Note, your ticket will have the Glendale pick-up time listed on it, though you are being picked up a half hour later.
Board the Boomer Bus for an insider experience of Central City Opera and its historic mining town location. Price $95 person/$180 couple, including catered lunch, exclusive behind-the-scenes opportunities, Short Works and either La Traviata or Man of La Mancha. Bus leaves at 10:00 am from Sports Authority in Glendale and at 10:30 am from Simms Steakhouse in Lakewood on select Saturday and Sunday matinees. [Boomer Bus details.]