- Central City Opera (CCO) honors the rights and privacy of our donors.
- We do not sell patrons’ or donors’ personal information to any other entity.
- Donors are recognized in the organization’s annual report to the community.
- Donors wishing to remain anonymous should notify CCO at the time a gift is made.
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
- What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control;
- and, How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information:
Our forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
Internet Protocol Address:
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Use of “Cookies”:
All information provided to Central City Opera is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. We also protect account information by placing it on a secure portion of our Site that is only accessible by certain qualified employees of Central City Opera. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
Other Web Sites:
Our Site contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which Central City Opera has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contacting the Web Site:
Central City Opera House Association
4875 Ward Road, Suite 100
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.