After another tumultuous year of ever-changing health guidelines and pivoting of plans, CCO ended 2021 with a small margin of profit. The financial position of the company is the strongest it has been in quite some time. We strive to be good stewards of the funds received from donors and organizations because we would not be in the healthy position we are now without your support. It has truly been a community effort to keep our art alive but audiences have shown they are eager to return to the Opera House for our 90th season.
- Opera Hits at Levitt Pavilion’s Free Summer Series May 4, 2022
- Supporting a Mission You Stand By: Q&A with our Guild President Louise Atkinson May 3, 2022
- 2022 Plein Air Festival Call for Entries April 25, 2022
- Setting CCO Apart From the Competition: Q&A with Erin Osovets April 12, 2022
- Meet Erin Robinson, 2022 Festival Artist March 29, 2022