Yellow Rose Society
Join the Yellow Rose Society and Leave a Legacy
The Yellow Rose Society acknowledges those who are leaving a legacy for Central City Opera through a planned gift. These donors, with their foresight and generosity, are ensuring the long-term artistic and financial stability of the company.
Your charitable bequest is the most important type of gift for building Central City Opera’s programs and endowment. When received, your bequest will serve to help CCO reach its mission to present world-class opera, train the performers of tomorrow, enrich the communities of Colorado, and preserve the historic properties owned by the Company in Central City.
A planned gift or bequest is a transfer by will of securities, real estate, tangible personal property or other assets from the deceased to an individual or charity. For bequests to Central City Opera, the donor’s estate earns an estate tax deduction equal to the value of the gift.
How Donors Benefit:
- Creation of a legacy that expresses their deepest values & passions
- Need not diminish current income or current assets
- Potential tax advantages for the donor and their heirs
- Satisfaction of knowing that they are contributing to the future of Central City Opera
- Public expression of appreciation for a lifetime of enrichment
How CCO Benefits:
- Enduring source of support for the growth of programs and productions
- Financial stability
- Builds a stronger organization, thereby strengthening our community and further developing the art form for generations to come