- Priority Seating
Your seats are reserved as soon as you place your order.
- Great Savings
Any group of 10 or more gets 20% off regular ticket price.
- Special Bonus Tickets
Groups of 20 or more receive one complimentary ticket.
We are here to help
Contact the Box Office at email@example.com or (303) 292-6700. We can help you place your order and provide information for your transportation, restaurant, and lodging needs as well.
Group Sales FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
When can I purchase group tickets?
Group tickets for the Festival can be assigned seating beginning January 1st.. Group tickets are available for the entire festival.
Can my group be split up in different seating areas?
Subject to seat availability, your group may choose to sit in different seating areas, depending on the preference of each member of your group.
Can I add or reduce seats after placing my order?
Subject to seat availability, we are happy to help you arrange seats for new group members. We will try to get the new seats as close to your existing seats as possible. You can also drop the number of seats you have reserved, as long as you stay above the ten ticket group minimum. Once you have paid in full and the tickets have been mailed, you cannot reduce your group. Tickets are non-refundable.
Do you have assistance for people with disabilities?
Yes, please see our accessibility page for further details.
Where do I mail payments? How do I make out the check(s)?
Please mail check payable to:
Central City Opera House Association
Attn: Box Office
400 S Colorado Blvd, Suite 530
Denver, CO 80246
Can I make payments in person?
Yes, we request that you call ahead to schedule an appointment at our Denver office by calling 303-292-6700. Hours and directions are listed on our contact us page.
Where can I find directions and parking information?
Everything you need is in our Visitor Information section of the website.
For other questions, please contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-292-6700.
Group Sales Policies
Contract & Payment Guidelines
- The box office will provide the best seating allocations in the corresponding price level available at the time of order. Any special seating requests should be addressed at this time.
- A contract will be issued upon order placement. A signed copy of the contract must be received along with a 20% deposit within two weeks of placing your order. Full payment is accepted at time of order also.
- Deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If paying a deposit of 20%, full payment is due no later one month prior to the date you are attending.
- Failure to submit deposits or final payment by the due date will result in releasing the hold on your seats and/or the loss of the deposit.
- Tickets will be mailed to the address on file upon receipt of full payment.
- Group prices include applicable discounts when available, and a $15.00 handling fee.
- Due to the nature of theatrical bookings, prices, performances, artists and times are subject to changes or cancellation without notice.
Reducing & Adding Seats
- Prior to final payment, a group may reduce the number of seats as long as the number stays above the group minimum of 10 tickets. A group may add additional seats depending on availability. An additional deposit may be required.
- Once final payment has been made, no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations can be made.
- If cancellation is necessary before a deposit has been paid, there will be no charge. If a group should fall below the minimum group number for a particular show, the discount no longer applies and full price for tickets will be charged.
- Payments may be made by cash, check, or charge (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
- Checks payable to “CCOHA” (Central City Opera House Association)
- Payments via Phone: Box Office at 303-292-6700
- Payments mailed to: Central City Opera Box Office, 400 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 530, Denver, CO 80246
- Payment in person at the above address, Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm.
Arrival & Parking
- If coming by car, ample complementary parking is available in nearby parking lots surrounding the Opera House. Parking is available in the Teller Lot (right next to the Opera House) for $15 per car and must be purchased through the Box Office at least 24 hours prior to your performance.
- Buses can drop passengers off in front of the Opera House. Bus parking is available at the city lot by the RV park.
- The Box Office opens two hours prior to curtain.
- The House opens 30 minute prior to curtain.
- Group leaders are solely responsible for tickets and their distribution.