The More the Merrier!
Bring your group of ten or more to Central City Opera in 2014 and enjoy a great slate of benefits to enhance your opera experience.
- Save 25% off regular ticket prices
- Customized dining or historic tour packages
- Free ticket for every group of 20
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Book December 1st to February 1st and receive free parking and a free ticket for the group leader.
- And more.
We are here to help
Contact our Group Sales Associate Cecile Weigle by eMail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (303) 292-6700. We can help you place your order and provide information for your transportation, restaurant, and lodging needs as well.
Here are some of the benefits of group ticket purchase:
Your seats are reserved as soon as you place your order.
Any group of 10 or more gets 25% off regular ticket price.
Special Bonus Tickets
Groups of 20 or more receive one complimentary ticket. EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Book by February
1st and receive free parking and a free ticket for the trip leader.
We’ll provide plenty of material that will help you organize your group and make your attendance a very
Easy Payment Plan
A 20% deposit holds your seats. Final payment is not due until one month prior to the date you are
Discounts on Festival Extras
Groups enjoy extra savings on many additional events in the 2012 Festival.
An Easy Plan to Meet All Your Needs
Group Sales Plan
This plan offers preferred seating, discounts on tickets, ability to reserve tickets before they go on sale to
the public, assistance with pre-event promotion, materials for use in newsletters or emails and referrals
for planning pre- or post-opera receptions.
Billing and Payment
1. Non-refundable deposit of 20% required within two weeks of order.
2. Final payment due no later than one month prior to the date you are attending the Opera.
3. Payment may be made in cash, check, or by credit card.
4. If payment is not received by its due date, we reserve the right to release all tickets being held.
For additional information, please contact the box office at 303-292-6700 or email Group Sales
Associate Syd Johnson at email@example.com.
Group Sales FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
When can I purchase group tickets?
Group tickets for the 2012 Festival can be assigned seating beginning December 1st, with the early-bird discount ending February 1st. Group tickets are available for the entire festival.
What seats are available?
When you contact the box office, we can discuss exact seat location and pricing.
Can my group be split up in different seating areas?
Subject to seat availability, your group may choose to sit in different seating areas, depending on the preference of each member of your group.
Can I add or reduce seats after placing my order?
Subject to seat availability we are happy to help you arrange seats for new group members. We will try to get the new seats
as close to your existing seats as possible. You can also drop the number of seats you have reserved, as long as you stay
above the group minimum. Once you have paid in full and the tickets have been mailed, you cannot reduce your group. Tickets are non-refundable.
Do you have assistance for people with disabilities?
We offer assistance to assure that groups receive accessibility accommodations. We can help you reserve accessible seating and/or audio devices. English supertitles will be projected above the stage at every performance in 2011.
Where do I mail payments? How do I make out the check(s)?
Please mail check payable to:
Central City Opera House Association
Attn: Box Office
400 S Colorado Blvd, Suite 530
Denver, CO 80246
Can I make payments in person?
Yes, we request that you call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm.
We are located at the address above.
To arrange an appointment, please call 303-292-6700.
Where can I find directions and parking information?
Everything you need is in our Visitor Information section of the website at http://www.centralcityopera.org/visit.
For other questions, please contact the box office at 303-292-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Sales Policies
Contract & Payment Guidelines
- The box office will provide the best seating allocations in the corresponding prices level available at the time of order. Any special seating requests should be addressed at this time.
- A contract will be issued upon order placement. A signed copy of the contract must be received along with a 20% deposit within two weeks of placing your order. Full payment is accepted at time of order also.
- Deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If paying a deposit of 20%, full payment is due no later one month prior to the date you are attending.
- Failure to submit deposits or final payment by the due date will result in releasing the hold on your seats and/or the loss of the deposit.
- Tickets will be mailed to the address on file upon receipt of full payment.
- Group prices include applicable discounts when available, and a $10.00 handling fee.
- Due to the nature of theatrical bookings, prices, performance, artist and times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Reducing & Adding Seats
- Prior to final payment, a group may reduce the number of seats as long as the number stays above the group minimum of 10 tickets. A group may add additional seats depending on availability. An additional deposit may be required.
- Once final payment has been made, no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations can be made.
- If cancellation is necessary before a deposit has been paid, there will be no charge. If a group should fall below the minimum group number for a particular show, the discount no longer applies and full price for tickets will be charged.
- Payments may be made by cash, check, or charge (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
- Checks payable to “CCOHA” (Central City Opera House Association)
- Payments via Phone: Box Office at 303-292-6700
- Payments mailed to: Central City Opera Box Office, 400 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 530, Denver, CO 80246
- Payment in person at the above address, Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm.
Arrival & Parking
- If coming by car, ample complementary parking is available in nearby parking lots surrounding the Opera House. Parking is available in the Teller Lot (right next to the Opera House) for $12 per car and must be purchased through the Box Office at least 24 hours prior to your performance.
- Buses can drop passengers off in front of the Opera House. Bus parking is available at the city lot by the RV park.
- The Box Office opens two hours prior to curtain.
- The House opens 30 minute prior to curtain.
- Group leaders are solely responsible for tickets and their distribution.