Corporation, Foundation, Association and Government Donors
The Central City Opera (CCO) board, staff, and Company are honored to acknowledge the following donors for their leadership and generous investment in CCO’s cultural and economic impact locally, regionally, and beyond. Gifts listed were received between May 1, 2013 and April 30, 2014.
While space limitations allow the Company to list only those donors of $10,000 or more, every gift is important and deeply appreciated.
Central City Opera Festival Sponsors
- Avenir Foundation, Inc.
- Bonfils-Stanton Foundation*
- Central City Opera House Association Endowment Fund*
- The Citizens of the Scientific & Cultural Facilities District*
- Bonfils-Stanton Foundation Artists Training Program
- Central City Opera Guild*
- El Pomar Foundation*
- The Virginia W. Hill Foundation*
- City of Central
- National Endowment for the Arts*
- Rebound Solutions
- Galen and Ada Belle Spencer Foundation*
- State Historical Fund
- Anschutz Foundation
- BBVA Compass
- Butler Family Fund
- Citywide Banks
- CoBiz Private Bank
- Colorado Creative Industries
- Brad & Kathy Coors Foundation
- First Western Trust
- Gates Family Foundation*
- City of Glendale
- Mabel Y. Hughes Charitable Trust*
- Helen K. and Arthur E. Johnson Foundation*
- Jeanne Land Foundation
- OPERA America, Inc.
- George L. Shields Foundation
*CCO extends special thanks to the loyal donors who have made a gift to the Company for the past ten or more consecutive years.